Image processing (Image Analyzer ) Latest Free Download
Image Analyzer image processing is an advanced image editing app that is attached with enhancement and analysis software. Image Analyzer also contains plugin support to help you boost your editing techniques with image processing. Supported plugins include; combine for High Dynamic Range (HDR), microscopic imaging, text and vector graphics, 3D modeling, fractal interpolation, raster export, JPEG 2000 and TIFF file format handler, PCA color stretch and 8fb plugin interface in image processing.
Image processing in Image Analyzer is an advanced image editor and software analyzer that can be installed on all versions of Windows. It has a vast number of features and some of them are not available even at other professional photo collections.
Image Analyzer is advanced image editing, improvement and analysis software. The program contains both most image enhancement features found in predictable image editors plus a number of advanced features not even available in professional photo collections.
It supports many formats and it’s remarkably easy to use for imaging software of such sophistication, not to mention it’s entirely free. In particular, it’s very good with handling formats of all possible types including support for the new standard JPG 2000 image compression format.
Overall, the Image Analyzer app will give you numerous advanced editing techniques and features on top of the standard tools that are found with most editing software.
Features Of Image processing (Image Analyzer)
- Plugins available
- Easy red-eye elimination
- Lens distortion correction
- Scanner and printer support
- Resize, rotate, crop and warping
- Noise reduction image processing
- Built-in predictable and adaptive filters
- Color model conversion: RGB, CMY, HIS and YIQ
- Reads CR2, PNM, PGM, PPM, HIPS and MATLAB files
- Distance, Fourier and discrete cosine transformation
- Math expression module for creating and transforming images
- User specified filters in three-dimensional and frequency domain
- Automatic brightness, contrast, gamma and saturation modification
- Reads and writes EMF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, MNG, BMP, ICO, CUR, WMF, GIF, PCX and JPEG2000 images
System Requirements for Image processing (Image Analyzer )
- RAM: 2 GB or above
- Dot Net Framework 2.0
- Free Disk Drive: 350 MB minimum
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or better
- Microsoft Windows server 2003 / 2008 x64
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 / 2011
- Processor: intel or AMD with x64 architecture based computer
Download Image processing (Image Analyzer )
Click on the button given below to free download the latest version of Image processing (Image Analyzer ).