MAPS (Map Calibrator) Free Download
Map Calibrator is an amazingly nice freeware for creating map pieces from large bitmap image files, and does all types of map calibration work. The app can handle (.jpg), (.bmp) as well as (.gif) image files and all that the user needs to do is to fix up pair of points to get the calibrated image.
Map Calibrator to your PC or device (GPS), and you instantly get access to helpful maps. You can compute a route and mark way-points, as well as create their own maps and use them on your cell phone device. You will not have any problems in time travel.
A map can be calibrated either while walking around in the area covered by it, or before if the (GPS) coordinates are already identified. Additional reference points are automatically saved and can be used the next time the same map is loaded.
Map Calibrator contains support for loading high resolution. This support must be empowered in the preferences and is only accessible on devices running Android 2.3.3 and above. At the moment it only works for .jpg and .png images.
Features OF Map Calibrator
- Distances measuring
- Create your own routes and maps
- A handy tool to measure the distance
- Create a card with a large bitmap files
- Work and determination of points of POI
- Import area, as well as routes, tracks and waypoints
- Calibrate own maps by describing a few known points
- Access to online maps such as Google Maps, TerraServer and Open Street Map
- Add your desired maps, directions, waypoints, tracks, routes or areas on mobile with just a single click
System Requirements For Map Calibrator
- Compatible with Operating systems: Win 2000 / XP / Win 7 or later with latest service packs
- It can support on 32bit and 64 bit Win
Download Map Calibrator
Click on the button given below to free download the latest version of Map Calibrator.