Best Free Photo Editing Software Overview
Best Free Photo Editing Software is a good tool that is use to view image files with rich opportunities to enhance their presence. It does not need to be installed, so your Windows registry entries remain together. It also means that you can run Portable Best Free Photo Editing Software directly from an external drive.
The basic concept of software is easy and fun. It allows users to easily edit pictures taken from digital cameras or cellphones. This Software provides a simple user interface to perform common picture enhancements including color modification, cutting, resizing, printing and GIF animation.
Best Free Photo Editing Software is an all-in-one style photo editor. Key features are: viewer, editor, batch editor, page, combine, animated GIF, print, splitter, screen capture, color picker, rename, raw converter, resizing, brightness, color, or white-balance adjustment, backlight correction, frames, balloons, text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal and flowering.
Best Free Photo Editing Software is entirely free and very easy to download, set up and use. It can be run on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It is available in a variety of languages, including English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian and Italian, among others.
Features Of Best Free Photo Editing Software
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
- Print: Print portrait shots, passport photos
- Splitter: Slice a photo into numerous pieces
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet
- Rename: Change picture file names in batch mode
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photographs to create a final animated photo
System Requirements For Best Free Photo Editing Software
- RAM 512 MB minimum
- Free Hard Drive 200 MB
- Intel Processor 1 GHz recommended
- Compatible with Operating systems: Win 2000 / XP/ Win 7 or later
Download Best Free Photo Editing Software
Now click on download button to download and install Best Free Photo Editing Software.