Imagine Free Download Overview
Imagine is a free image animation viewer for Windows. It is a good substitute to many other free popular viewers such as XnView, IrfanView, or FastStone Image Viewer. There are some features: high speed viewer and image saver, extraction different frames from animation files, the capability to show detailed information for images and animations, show Exif and IPTC info, show or hide clearness etc.
Imagine is a simple photo viewer for Windows with some basic photo editing ability. The project is based on Microsoft .net Framework. Further this project is targeted to be built for Linux using Mono.
To conveys personalized front to back solutions for every need as quickly as required. For improved collection performance, limits monitoring, stress testing, intraday risk reports, firm wide risk accumulation and more.
With this you can search images on your computer without the expanding of bigger graphic collections. The program features also a bunch of tools to do basic editing tasks, such as resizing, cropping, adjusting brightness and contrast, flipping and rotating.
It also includes a simple effects to give your photo an original touch. You can turn the selected image into black and white, apply a shade of sepia to it, or even make it look like an oil painting. And when you are finished editing the image, you can share it on Flickr, Picasa, Twitpic etc from within the program.
Imagine 2.2.4 Released!
- Included Undo or Redo
- Included Resize picture feature
- Included Upload to ImageShack
- Multiple examples of fixed issues
- Fixed numerous of Serious and slight bugs
- Night Lithium the designer of featuring new icon
There was a bug in these versions of that Software caused Automatic Update and Upload feature in version 2.2.0 or lower to fail in definite situations.
Imagine 2.2.1 Released!
- Numerous Bugs fixed
- Included New Send to menu
- Upload photo to Twitpic and Tweet directly
- Now upload directly images to Flickr and Picasa
Imagine 2.1.0 Released!
- Slight bugs fixed
- Included Filters(Sepia, Grayscale, Oi-Paint, Pixellate, and more)
Imagine 2.0.0 Released!
- New save button
- Memory Enhanced
- Included Full screen mode
- Numerous serious bugs fixed
- Adjustment and New Edit menu
Imagine 1.1.3 Released!
- Numerous Serious Bugs Fixed
- Enhanced for better memory usage
Imagine 1.1.2 Released!
- Automatic Update check
- Fixed Serious bug related to Zoom
- Directly Download Update from app
Imagine 1.1.1 Released!
- Fixed crop problems.
- Fixed Slideshow slight bug related to mouse cursor
Imagine 1.1.0 Released!
- Numerous Bug Fixed
- Attractive New User Interface
System Requirements For Imagine
- RAM: 1 GB Recommended
- Pocessor: Pentium 4 with 2.6 GHz or faster
- Free Hard Drive: 85 MB for installation and 7.2 GB for storage of media deployment
Click on the button given below to free download the latest version of Software.